Sunday, September 22, 2013

Welcome Fall!

It is official...fall is here!  This is my favorite time of the year.  I love the warm afternoons and crisp evenings.  I love the smell of woodsmoke in the air.  Campfires with friends and family and beautiful weather to enjoy outdoors.   I'm so happy to turn off the air conditioning and open our windows...lace curtains blowing gently in the breeze!  Josiah is bringing up our fall decorations today and this week I will begin to decorate.  Not to much this year since our farm is up for sale.

In honor of fall...I have three fall soaps to introduce!  These soaps will be available until sometime shortly after the new year...or until they sell out. Two of these soaps have been around for years but I have a new one this year that is just yummy!

First, we have Pumpkin Spice!


This soap is packed with real pumpkin and shea butter! It is scented very lightly with clove and cinnamon essential oils.  A sprinkling of organic pumpkin pie spice was added and the wonderful result is a soap that smells like pumpkin pie!  Pumpkin is highly emollient - it softens and soothes dry skin. Pumpkin is also packed with anti-oxidants.What a delicious way to fight the dry skin that so many of us experience ~ especially during cold weather!

Pumpkin Spice is my most popular soap during this season!

Next is Cinnamon Citrus Swirl!

The scent of this soap takes me back many years to breakfast in Grandma's kitchen which was always bathed in early morning sunshine!  This beautiful soap is scented with orange and cinnamon essential oils and swirled with ground cinnamon!  It smells just like Grandma's special orange breakfast rolls used to smell!  This soap will satisfy the "foodie" in you! (Elijah will be replacing this picture soon - he does a much better job than his mama!)

And tomorrow....I'll tell you about my newest fall creation - Spiced Oat Bar!  Simply yummy!

Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails