Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Herbal Medicine Class This Sunday!

This Sunday I'll be teaching my last class of the year - well, unless someone books a private class for a group!

This Sunday at 1:00 pm I'll be teaching Herbal Medicine Made Simple: The Art of Herbal Medicine from a Christian Perspective!

This is my favorite class to teach!  I don't know if it is because I'm passionate about herbs or because I think it is so important for people to know how to take care of themselves...or just because it has saved me so much money over the last 30 years! 

You will learn to make a medicinal tea, a hot oil infusion, a salve (and take it home!), a decoction, a syrup (and take it home!), a poultice, a compress, a tincture (and take it home!), capsules and even colloidal silver...and you know how expensive that is in the local health food stores!

You'll be able to view many herbal books and take some time to learn about how to create something for you!

You can read all about it here. 

The class is already  half-full so make your reservations before we fill completely up!  Hope to see some of you here for a fun filled afternoon!

Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails