Monday, December 2, 2013

It's free!

Have you heard about the Healthy Child Summit coming in February?  I'm excited to tell you that TNfarmgirl Naturals is a Sponsor.  I've not participated in a Summit before but this one really tickled my fancy!  You can read about it here!



In a nutshell, it is a FREE online gathering to educate and inspire parents to care for their families naturally!  They are offering lots of sneak peeks (22!) before the conference really kicks off! Did I mention that they were  FREE??  No catch, no gimmicks...just free!

They will cover all kinds of topics from healthy pregnancies and natural births to breast feeding, nutrition, natural medicine, natural cleaners and more! 

You can register for weekly drawings and a grand drawing - lots of amazing stuff from many people and one of those things being given away is a $50 gift basket of my wonderful soaps, salves, scrubs and more!  That drawing is this week so be sure to register for a chance to get a huge box of goodies from me!

I know that I'll be attending some of these myself! I've almost finished the notes for a new class on creating a natural first aid kit and medicine cabinet!  Maybe I'll get some new ideas!

Hope to see you there!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails