Monday, August 19, 2013

Contest ends tonight!

Just a few reminders today:

The soap naming contest for my new baby soap ends tonight at midnight - great names so far.  Remember, you can submit as many names as you'd like.  Winner will be announced on Wednesday and your choice of soap will be mailed right out to you!

The soap class on September the 8th is beginning to fill up nicely.  If you would like to learn how to make pure, natural soaps that are actually healthy to use, email me or message me.  We do have limited seating in my farmhouse kitchen! I guarantee lots of fun and delicious snacks.

Want to take my class but are strapped for cash?  For each friend you get signed up, I reduce your fee by $10! You could actually end up taking my class for free!

Have a wonderful start to your week!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails