Friday, June 8, 2007

KS Milkmaid update....

Just a reminder to continue to pray for the Fuller family. At this time Chris and the children are safe and doing well. God is doing great things in and for this family. Psalm 35 has been laid on this family's heart....please join them in praying this Psalm over their family.

The word tells us .....
1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

Let's be vigilant in our prayers for this family so that the enemy is defeated!

On another note...I am swamped this weekend and will have lots of pictures to share on Monday - and I have also been desiring to get back to teaching you about using herbs...let's plan to start with Nettles next week - a wonderful, natural, anti-histimine...great for allergy season.

I have also had a lot of requests to continue my story....I haven't forgotten.....life just seems to get in the way sometimes!

And, hopefully, next week, I will begin to get all of my new products up on our website - some of these things have been requested by ya'll (shaving soaps and lip balms), some of them have been sent in recent orders as surprises (don't you just love surprises? I do!) and the comments have been very encouraging and some of them were created to meet needs in our own family (are you a hunter? a fisherman?....stay tuned!)

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails