Monday, October 25, 2010

His Endless Gifts

This past week has been filled with His gifts.  As I continue to make these lists, I find that my eyes are opening, I am realizing how many wonderful gifts are provided each day and how easy it is to miss them if you aren't looking for them.  In the busyness of life, we forget to still and see...by seeing Him in the ordinary, our lives become...
extraordinary
adjective 1. beyond what is usual, ordinary, regular, or established

And so we worship Him with our gratitude for His endless gifts...

#161 to #190

pumpkins

apple orchards

family gathered around the table

canners to preserve His gifts of summer and fall

farmer's markets

fall green beans

the last of the tomatoes

day trips with my boys

family coming to visit

washing machines

airplanes

candles

yard sales

cinnamon

my customers

shelves

pies

muffin tins

fall flowers (His beauty never ceases!)

greenhouses

rainy days

full moons

His healing touch

an arm around my shoulder

gifted canning jars

seed packets filled with hope for next year

game nights with friends

community theatre

an honest serviceman

mountains on fire with His color



Won’t you join me….journal your gifts….as you watch your gratitude grow, your trust increases and life becomes an exciting adventure as you anticipate what your Father will do next….He is your source...He never fails....never forsakes......

He keeps me…breathless….. 






holy experience




Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails