Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Day of the Rehearsal

It was a busy day! While my boys got to know their new family members over football, I got to know the women over the stove in the kitchen.  Women after my own heart!  I took a lot of mental notes and can't wait to try some things in my own kitchen!  These new family members can COOK!

This.....


became this...

Those are lovely Scottish thistles!

This...


became the most delicious raspberry, white chocolate cake...yummy.  The top was a bouquet of white roses - lovely! The tartan plaid ribbons are from my son's Scottish clan!

The flowers were white roses, baby's breath and Scottish thistle...



Did I mention that my new daughter baked and decorated her own wedding cakes? Two of them dear readers!

Did I mention that my new daughter made all of the bouquets, corsages, boutineers, AND did the flowers for all of the tables at the reception?

I think she is an amazing woman!

The rehearsal dinner...


The desserts....

















The rehearsal...

















Next post...the wedding!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails