Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I will be taking a blogging break for the next week with the desire to devote that time to my family during this special season. I may post sporadically or I may not post at all :) However, I'll see you back here for sure the first week of January 2008.

I want to wish all my readers a Merry Christmas! This is a wondrous time of year when we stop to remember Jesus, the baby who was born crucified for our sins...our sins...yours and mine...what an awesome gift for us...sinners saved by grace. Take time this Christmas to spend time with Jesus the Christ who came to lay His life down for you....I want to leave you this Christmas Eve with the words to one of my favorite songs....it speaks to my Mama's heart..did she know? Could she fathom the miracle of it all?
Mary did you know that your baby boy would one day walk on water?
Mary did you know that your baby boy would save our sons and daughters?
Did you know that your baby boy has come to make you new?
This child that you've delivered, will soon deliver you.

Mary did you know that your baby boy would give sight to a blind man?
Mary did you know that your baby boy would calm a storm with his hand?
Did you know that your baby boy has walked where angels trod?
And when you kiss your little baby, you have kissed the face of God.

Oh Mary did you know

The blind will see, the deaf will hear, the dead will live again.
The lame will leap, the mute will speak, the praises of the lamb.

Mary did you know that your baby boy is Lord of all creation?
Mary did you know that your baby boy would one day rule the nations?
Did you know that your baby boy is heaven's perfect Lamb?
This sleeping child you're holding is the great I am.

Written by Mark Lowery

Thank you all for spending a bit of your precious time with me this year. I am grateful and I have enjoyed meeting many of you both in person and in cyberspace. I am thankful for the friendships that have come into our lives because of this blog.

I wish all of you a joyous Christmas and pray that our Father's richest blessings be with each and everyone of you during this holiday season and I pray that He would draw you ever closer to Him in the coming year!

3 comments:

  1. Cheri, may you and the boys have a very blessed Christmas.

    I love that song too! Especially when Mark Lowrey sings it!

    We are so blessed to know you and the boys and to share our common faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you and your family, a very Merry and Blessed Christmas! Thank YOU for sharing and inspiring many! Joyfully...Kris in WA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails