Monday, January 5, 2009

And the winner is....

Gentle Petals!  Way to go Diane!

The winning soap!

I  can't believe how hard this decision was....I think perhaps many of you have secret careers in the marketing world!

I liked this name because it relayed the "gentleness" of the soap with both words...gentle and petals....really great!

Diane, drop me an email and give me your choice for the other free soap and your snail mail address and I'll have both of your free soaps in the mail to you as quick as a wink!

Again, thanks to all of you who participated - it is so much fun to have ya'll helping me in my little business!

Blessings,

7 comments:

  1. That sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey wow! Thanks, Cheri! I'll email you shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a beautiful name. i like that a whole bunch. kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice soap. I received it in the mail a couple days ago, and have been using it. It has a clean, fresh scent with a little bit of floral in it (not overly floral). The color is sort of a warm tan with a slight peach/pink tone in it. As with the 3 other kinds of Cheri's soaps that I've used, there is a really nice feel in washing with it. You feel clean without feeling stripped of moisture. With Gentle Petals, some of that lovely fragrance lingers for a while after you dry off. It really is a totally different experience from using detergent soaps (like store-bought). These soaps also last a long time if you keep them dry between uses.

    Recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to add: the fragrance of the soap gently fills the bathroom -- nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails