Friday, December 12, 2008

Attention: Michael W. Smith

Dear Mr. Smith,

Just thought I would respectfully point out to you, in my best southern mama fashion, that when you next need a drummer... feel free to drop me a line or give me a ring! I met some people today, who were at our farm filming some sort of special or something... who were recently at your house filming some sort of special or something.  You know the ones...they found the dimmer switch behind your couch that the last film crew accidentally left. Now that they know where you live and where Jeremy lives, I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting us all together so you and Jeremy could do a little something together!  Your people and my people should talk...it isn't everyday you get the opportunity to make a boy's dream come true.

Respectfully,

Jeremy's Mom

*Note*  You'll want to turn off the music in the sidebar. Also, there is about a minute of music and no picture...please be patient :)



I just can't believe this is my kid....isn't it marvelous to see what He brings forth in our children and what gifts and talents He bestows upon them! (Did I mention he has never taken a lesson?)

And then there is this one....just for fun....because he knows I like this song...and my nickname for him is ~Sticks~ :)  He surprised me with this tonight.



So...all you Christian Music Producer type people....I'll be glad to take your calls between 10 and 2 to discuss Jeremy's future in the music industry....cause it certainly appears to me that he's got one! (I am totally unbiased you know!)

Really proud of you ~Sticks~ !  Thanks for the surprise...I loved it!

Love you,

Mom
a/k/a

10 comments:

  1. WOW!, GREAT, WOW, GREAT, DID I SAY WOW?

    great fabulous job. wow!
    kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay,
    I know....I'm just amazed!
    Merry Christmas,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! He did a great job. I like both of those songs, and he did really well on both.
    Blessings,
    Lynae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, wonderful, May God bless him and direct Him into all He has for "Sticks"....

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is SO TALENTED!!! Both of those were fantastic! I loved the "Guy Patterson" "Shades" impersonation! You got me in the mood to dig that old movie out and watch it!

    Still can wait to hear exactly what the lights and camera business was all about??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty neat, Cheri! What talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh.....wow......completely incredible!!! Your son has some serious talent! I'm thinking I might actually let my sons learn guitar now! Thanks so much!!!
    Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all! More on the lights/camera business in the next day or so :)
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is awesome!!
    My boys loved it!
    It gave us hope for one of my who wants to play drums.

    Blessings,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alright sticks, were watching for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails