Saturday, August 23, 2008

Citrus Sensation!

*UPDATE*


I'm posting one of the comments here - for those who like to hear what others think!




I've used your new shampoo bar twice now and I love it. It smells divine and you're not exaggerating about the lather. I have very oily hair that is fine and straight as sticks. I have gone two days without shampooing and tomorrow it will be three. This will be the longest that I've gone ever. My hair goes flat and limp as soon as it gets oily. It's also long and down to my hips. I just wash and rinse and dry. It feels great. You need to make a bubble bath with this scent. It would be so relaxing after a hard days work of slopping hogs, feeding broiler and layers, working in the garden and making hay. I am looking forward to your working hands soap. My hands look awful after two days of canning peaches.

God Bless- Laura in Knoxville



Introducing my new Citrus Sensation Gourmet Shampoo Bars!! They are up and available on my website!



I've been using mine for about a week now and absolutely love it! It is filled with Grapefruit and Sweet Orange essential oils and I added just a touch of Lemon and Lime. I lived in Florida for many years and the scent reminds me of the orange grove we used to visit for fresh juice! Yummy!

Although all hair types can safely use this bar, it is especially lovely for those of us with oily hair. The citrus essential oils do a wonderful job of cleansing without drying! Elijah, who has normal hair, has also been using this bar and really enjoying it. It has definitely not been drying to his hair. Too many fine oils I think! I swirled the bars with paprika because I want them to be lovely to look at and I thought a bit of color was in order.

This bar will provide the same thick, rich, lather as my Rosemary and Lavender shampoo bar. I really need to soap up one of the boys and take a picture...you won't believe how thick it lathers! I can pretty much guarantee that would be Elijah - can't imagine either of my teenagers agreeing to have their wet, lathered heads paraded before everyone on the Internet!

You can read a recent review of my other shampoo bar here. I promise....we've never met and I didn't pay her to be so nice! However, it is apparent that she is one highly intelligent and gifted lady and we should all be reading her blog ;)

I'll be posting another new soap later this week...it is called Working Hands and is for all of us who work with our hands and need a little help keeping them clean. I'm also working on another shampoo bar for those struggling with dandruff....I'm really excited about this one! I hope to have it done sometime this fall.

I've been busy making soap and the curing rack is filling up....more good things to come!

5 comments:

  1. I was just about to ask about this shampoo ~ I figured it ought to be about 'done'.

    can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,

    I stop by now and again, but don't think I have ever commented, but the shampoo looks good. Does it work well and would one need conditioner afterward? I am also so glad for you about your new doors, what a great way for someone to say they love you. And I can so understand about wanting more peach trees. We have no fruit trees currently, but there is nothing better then fresh fruit right from the tree.
    Hugs
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy,
    They are scrumscious :)

    Amy,
    They work really well. Check out the link in my post to see what others have said...they lather VERY well and clean like a dream.

    I have hair past my shoulders and don't have to have a conditioner. I guess it will depend on personal taste.

    I love to watch my youngest do his chores in the morning. Currently, he makes a run by the apple tree and grabs an apple every day during morning chores. Yummy!

    Blessings,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheri,

    I've used your new shampoo bar twice now and I love it. It smells divine and you're not exaggerating about the lather. I have very oily hair that is fine and straight as sticks. I have gone two days without shampooing and tomorrow it will be three. This will be the longest that I've gone ever. My hair goes flat and limp as soon as it gets oily. It's also long and down to my hips. I just wash and rinse and dry. It feels great. You need to make a bubble bath with this scent. It would be so relaxing after a hard days work of slopping hogs, feeding broiler and layers, working in the garden and making hay. I am looking forward to your working hands soap. My hands look awful after two days of canning peaches.

    God Bless- Laura in Knoxville

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over the weekend, I suddenly realized that I hadn't mailed that check yet! :(
    However, now I am glad that I haven't, as I want to try out the Citrus shampoo bar! :)
    It sounds wonderful! Am happy for you, that you had such a "satisfied customer"! :) May this be the first of many, many more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails