Monday, May 2, 2011

His Endless Gifts....

After three incredibly busy weeks...tornados, speaking engagements, festivals...and everything that those entail, I'm ever so grateful for His protection and His provision. I continue counting His endless gifts.....


#741 - #784


all of my family - safe


a son serving those caught in the path of the tornados


minimal storm damage on our farm


friends whose lives were spared


basements


animals....all safe


speaking and teaching


busy festivals


seeing old friends in new places


making new friends


a garden that survived the hail...twice!


a greenhouse with minimal damage


learning opportunities at U.T.


faithful customers


seeing home again at the end of a long weekend


heating pads


the beautiful weather


faithful, hard-working sons


our fresh strawberries on my counter in the morning


herbs filling my kitchen already!


a big basket of  farm eggs


life back to normal


plans to double (or maybe triple?!) our canning this year


finishing up a new book!


calm winds


sunny skies


hearing the stories of survivors - so miraculous!


a friend coming to work in my herb garden


His sacrifices and promises...He loves wildly!


potatoes coming up


plants climbing their trellises


a week to get "caught up"


my pain relieving salve....my back is so grateful today!


inventory finished!


the news of family coming to visit


jewelweed...soap, salve and tincture!


hearing customers praise what I create....to each other :)


an "A" on my final test!


weddings to celebrate


comfrey gone wild


chives needing "haircuts" already!


showing others how to cook with herbs...and watching their faces light up


watching my "baby" be a young man...


my mama...always by my side to help


We are learning (this past week especially!) to see His gfits as a continual love note that reminds us that He is always here.  He is faithful and He loves us passionately! Will you worship Him with gratitude by counting His gifts with me?  You will discover that He is your source.  He is your healer.  He is your provider.

He never fails...


He never forsakes...


He leaves me breathless....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails