Thursday, July 17, 2008

Guess what we did today?

We took a day off!  My brother and his daughter arrived yesterday from Florida and today we had our annual day on a local lake....with views like this...





The weather was glorious...breezy and warm...and the water was terrific - or so the kids said...



...me....I just stayed on the boat and relaxed....drowsed a little in the shade of the awning and enjoyed visiting with my Mom and my brother.

My niece enjoyed the attention that 4 boys, who have ALWAYS longed for a sister, showered her with.  Lots of laughter, good food and great conversation.



Elijah really enjoyed driving the pontoon boat....fast!

And the end result of such a lovely day????



Really tired big and littles!

Keep the names coming for the contest - it ends tomorrow night at midnight!

And tomorrow I want to try something new with y'all....don't know if it has ever been done before...I certainly never have but it will be a lot of fun!  Y'all are invited to.......??????

5 comments:

  1. how beautiful!!!! you got a picture of Josh I see, we just talked the other day about how much he hates being in pictures and how much I love taking pictures and having him in it :) Sounds like y'all had a blast!! love you all, can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was beautiful...I was careful in my pics of Josh...gotta love him! Maybe next year you will be with us :) Love ya!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheri, seeing those pictures makes me long to live there. We are hoping maybe in November, we can come down and find a farm to rent. Then look around for a job and a farm to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know, I hope I will be too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marci,
    Email me if I can do anything to help you! It would be great to have you so close :)
    Blessings,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails