Monday, November 24, 2008

It was war!

It was planned for a long time.  They built barricades, forts, secret tunnels and hideouts.  Smoke bombs were purchased for decoy activities.

It was late, dark and cold.  Yet they roamed my farm with guns.  Even the guard dogs ran and hid in fear!  They were ruthless... they were scary...they were....MEN WITH GUNS!



If you come to visit me, don't plan on taking a stroll on a fall evening....scary looking bunch aren't they?  Don't ask me who won....my lips are sealed.  I was only there to provide the nourishment needed by such a ruthless bunch of guys!  All I can say is *****they had fun*******  ssssshhhhhhhhh!

Blessings,



PS The goats will never be the same....

6 comments:

  1. How awesome. Men behaving like men, who would have thunk it?!? Keep the testosterone flowing, there will be a young lady somewhere someday who will appreciate you not making women out of them!

    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rob,
    Amazing isn't it?! People are shocked that they are allowed to do this, carry knives and be...gasp....young MEN. What a strange world we live in!
    Blessings,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Pastor said one sunday, " men are not like women, we got to blow something up!" He is not kiddin' 9 years with 2 girls, then Zech came along! Boy did our lives change!..... Look at Josh wearing leaves! Amanda said, he had serious camo. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see by the green ammo that it was not bio-degradable. :-) Our guys usually use the bio-degrable type because we don't want the animals eating the green pellets. Ahh. Air soft--a whole different spoken language. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise,
    Tell me more...they make bio-degradable? Where? That is the only problem I have with this "sport"....finding little green pellets EVERYWHERE!!!
    Waiting with baited breath....
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carolyn,
    Josh looked like a huge bush. It was great camo! Men are definitely wired differently :)
    Blessings,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails