Wednesday, August 21, 2013

And the winner is....

Kathy Jimison!  With the wonderful name "Lavender Lullaby"!

And here she is all dressed up.....





Congratulations Kathy! Let me know which soap you'd like to have and I'll mail that right out to you.  And thank you so much for an amazing name - love, love, love it!  

This soap has to finish curing so it won't be up on the website for several weeks.  I'll give y'all a heads up when it is available!

Thank you to all of you who participated, I truly appreciate your help. 

For those who didn't win...don't worry,  there will another contest soon! Lavender may be involved.

Now, I'm off to cut all of those bars I made yesterday Almost 150 of them... but it isn't going to take me very long this time...I'll tell you all about it tomorrow!

Blessings, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails