Monday, August 5, 2013

Healing Salve - Supersized!


I said it was big...


I wasn't kidding! My Healing Salve now comes super sized!  Many of you have requested this over the years and now it's here.  This new large container of Healing Salve contains more than twice the amount of salve as my regular size jar.

This Healing Salve is comfrey based.  Comfrey is a powerful herb that is famous for it's ability to heal.  Even though we have used this for over 10 years, we are still surprised at how quickly it works.  Many of my customers tell me this is their favorite diaper rash treatment.  I didn't have an opportunity to try that until I became a foster mom. By the time I developed this recipe, my littlest one was out of diapers.  Now that I have used it on little ones,  I have to agree with them.  

We use Healing Salve not only on ourselves but on every animal on our farm....from kittens to horses, they have all benefited from this amazing salve.

Never underestimate the healing power of the plants our Father gave us!



I hope y'all are as excited about this new size as I am to offer it to you!

This is a busy canning week at my house, I need to put up our peaches, our apples, about 28 pounds of peppers and a few other things.  I'll be spending a lot of time with my pressure canner but hope to check in again and let you know what's going on around the farm! 

Blessings,
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails